About this session
The demand for green, social and sustainability-linked bonds is consistently growing. In addition to project bonds, KPI-linked bonds and loans have emerged as new tools for corporates to access sustainability funds. Has the fixed income market reached the height of catalysing the transition to a carbon-neutral, sustainable economy?
- How attractive are sustainable fixed income products to investors in this hyper low-interest environment? What's needed to mobilise more capital?
- How might KPI-linked loans and bonds change the game for sustainable finance?
- Why and how international investors are taking a step up on corporate and government bond engagement?
- Tadashi Tago, Japan Country Head, FTSE Russell
- Aldo Romani, Head of Sustainability Funding, European Investment Bank
- Carmen Nuzzo, Head of Fixed Income, PRI
- Takeshi Mizuguchi, President, Takasaki City University of Economics
- Moderator: Reiko Hayashi, Board Member, ICMA, Director and Deputy President, BofA Securities Japan