(Original Audio) Evening deep dive: Detecting and managing different climate risks in the portfolio
A Session by Craig Mackenzie, Dimitrios Papanastasiou, Seiichiro Uchi and Daniel Brooksbank
Aberdeen Standard Investments,
Invesco Asset Management Japan and
About this session
- How do the climate-conscious investors translate obtained data about physical and transition risks into investment strategies?
- Are TCFD aligned reports actually providing useful transparency in corporate climate risks? Is the data fit for the purpose?
- What do the macro-level scenario analysis and stress testing tell investors about the financial impacts of climate change?
- Various scenario analysis and risk assessment tools have developed to take the temperature of the portfolio, what’s next to bring the heat down?
- Craig Mackenzie, Head of Strategic Asset Allocation and Climate Fund Manager, Aberdeen Standard Investments
- Dimitrios Papanastasiou, Head of Risk & Finance Solutions, Moody’s
- Seiichiro Uchi, Head of Self-Index and ESG Business Development, Invesco Asset Management (Japan)
- Moderator: Daniel Brooksbank, Head of Strategic Content, Responsible Investor