(English Audio) Evening deep dive: Unearthing investor action on biodiversity
About this session
Biodiversity is a topic that has shot up on the financial agenda over the last two years. Various public and private organisations have taken the challenge of creating frameworks to produce meaningful data and information. This recorded panel will provide a holistic picture of investors’ concerns on biodiversity loss and the challenges they are facing to address it in their investment activities.
- How are investors getting equipped to tackle biodiversity loss?
- Climate change similarities and differences: To what extent can investors draw on their climate change efforts when deciding how best to address biodiversity?
- What are some steps investors can take to analyse and integrate biodiversity into their strategies?
- What is needed to boost investments supporting nature and wildlife?
- How are initiatives such as TNFD seeking to catalyse change?
- Charlotte Kaiser, Managing Director, NatureVest, The Nature Conservancy
- Marisa Drew, Chief Sustainability Officer & Global Head Sustainability Strategy, Advisory and Finance, Credit Suisse
- Marte Borhaug, Global Head of Sustainable Outcomes, Aviva Investors
- Moderator: Elza Holmstedt Pell, Deputy Editor, Responsible Investor
*This is a translated recast of RI webinar “How can investors take action on biodiversity?”. Live Q&A is not available.<hr>