(English Audio) Silver Linings: the challenge of making care for older generations sustainable
A Session by Sally Bridgeland, Rachel Melsom and Hugh Wheelan
FIA (Trustee, Non-Executive Director and Adviser),
Medical Matrix Consulting and
About this session
Sustainable investment is backed strongly by many pension funds, which were themselves created to support the retirement income of their beneficiaries. However, in Japan, Europe and elsewhere, the senior care sector is under enormous pressure and is far from sustainable or affordable! This panel will look at the business plans shortlisted for Responsible Investor’s Silver Linings: Because our pension beneficiaries really do matter Competition, which called for ideas that pension funds could invest in that would both generate good returns and provide sustainable care for older generations. Entry to the competition is open until 15th April. Visit the Silver Linings website for more information: https://www.silverliningscompetition.com/
- What’s the link between responsible investment and older generation care?
- Why the Silver Linings competition; and what’s a think > do event?
- What’s a ‘brainwave’ and what’s a ‘business plan’, how do I enter and what are the prizes?
- How the Silver Linings business plans could turn into investment proposals…
- Sally Bridgeland, FIA (trustee, non-executive director and adviser)
- Dr Rachel Melsom, MBBS, BSc.Director, Medical Matrix Consulting, Practicing Physician
- Hugh Wheelan: Co-founder and Joint Managing Director, Responsible Investor